Your privacy is important to Aashwasan. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Aashwasan collects, and the ways in which Aashwasan uses that personal information. This statement constitutes reasonable security practices and procedures mutually agreed between the parties under Section 43A of the Information Technology Act 2000 and excludes any reasonable security practices and procedures prescribed by the Central Government under such provision.
Personal information collection
Aashwasan may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including pages visited)
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including newsletters, membership, inquiry, news updates, patron registration, client registration etc.)
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including payments for services)
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including updates, newsletters, service information etc.); and]
- any other information that you send to Aashwasan.
Using personal information
Aashwasan may use your personal information to:
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you updates and information
Where Aashwasan discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Aashwasan may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Aashwasan will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Aashwasan will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Aashwasan is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by post to 405,3A Cross, HRBR Layout, 2nd Block, Bengaluru – 560043.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.